Inexpensive Bulk Digital Subscriptions
for individual Schools, Nature Centers,
and other Organizations
Individual schools, nature centers, state/provincial parks, government departments, and other organizations can provide access to Green Teacher's learning materials for all of their staff through inexpensive digital subscriptions. A bulk digital subscription to Green Teacher magazine provides the same content as Green Teacher's print edition, with the added bonus of additional digital features (please see below).
The cost for a one-year digital subscription (four issues) is $42.00.
In addition, all schools and organizations that purchase a bulk digital subscription for
the first time will receive access to the most
recent 6 back issues of the magazine. This will provide all
staff with instant access to a substantive collection of
new teaching ideas and activities for each grade level, and an even
larger number of reviews of exciting new educational resources.
We provide a 12%
discount per year for multi-year subscriptions, and a print subscription to Green Teacher can be added to a bulk digital subscription for an extra $10
per year. (The regular price for a one year print
subscription is $34.)
• Digital issues arrive earlier than the printed copies
• The electronic format enables readers to search for key words
• Every website listing in the magazine is hot-linked, providing quick access to additional information about a topic or a new educational resource
• We've recently upgraded our digital edition to simulate the feel of holding a paper copy with quick zooming, scrolling, and page-flipping functions. The improved version also includes a number of other new features like the ability to add customized notes and bookmarks which remain in your digital edition each time you access it.
• Click here to view a free digital issue of Green Teacher!
A designated individual at your school or organization will receive an email each time a new quarterly issue of Green Teacher is published (plus an email for the bonus six back issues). These emails contain website addresses and passwords that allow users to view the magazine online in an interactive format, download it as a PDF, and/or print it. The contact person can make this information available to all staff by whatever means they choose. Since both the passwords and the URL for each issue are permanent, users can access the issue at any time in the future.
• Online (please choose one of the four options at the bottom of the list)
• By phone:
• By email:
• Or, fax a purchase order to: